Training Target Allocation
- TPs to share their proposal based on their reach and training expertise for affiliated job roles district-wise.
- RSDC will evaluate the proposal and training numbers shared by TP based on their past experience and capability to deliver training programs.
TPs will be allocated training numbers based on following aspects:
- availability of RSDC certified Trainers
- on the basis of target achieved
- on the basis of quality of training
- on the basis of number of students placed (to be verified through data provided by TPs)”
- on the basis of training centre location and their area
Validation of Training Centre
- TP’s to submit a detailed training schedule to RSDC.
- TPs to submit the training centre details or undertaking from company if trainings happening on the company shop floor.
- RSDC will conduct assessment of the centre (other than company’s shop floor) to ensure that the requirement for conducting training for particular job role are being met.
Training Execution Process:
- TP to submit the following documents to RSDC before the commencement of any batch/batches.
– Training Delivery plan
– Monitoring and evaluation process of students – continuous assessments, tests, examination
– Management of student evaluation records
– Details about Lab/ workshop exposure (list of machinery and raw material required for specified job role) and its linkage to theoretical delivery
– Industry visits
- In case of any disputes arising with the candidate(s), TPs would be the sole responsible party
- TP need to ensure adherence to the Process Manual and the Consequence Management System (as per RSDC process manual).
- TP to submit following study material before start of batch: Session Plan
– Participant Manual
– Facilitators’ Guide
– Trainers’ Guide
– Assessment Guide
- TP to share the list of candidates with RSDC with start date and end date of the program for the specified job role within 2 working days from start date of
- TP to ensure quality of trainers and submit their profiles to
- Trainer from the following category should be deployed for the program and to be certified by RSDC:
- Professionals having a minimum of two year experience in the rubber industry and,
- Trainer should have completed his/her Education/Training in the areas of Program
- TP should have good industry connect and submit the authorization copy in RSDC in case of shop floor
- TP to issue participant handbook to each and every
- TP has to upload complete batch details on
- TP will be solely responsible for incorrect or misguiding information present in
- TP will ensure entering correct start and end dates of all the batches in SDMS. Any discrepancies noted in the same would be the liability of the
- TP will be expected to provide the training as per the promised schedule to the trainee and ensure that the trainee is adequately skilled as per the performance criteria defined in the QP and
- TP to submit the request for issuing assessment date to conduct assessment at the training centre and submit the assessment fees within 2 days from the start date of the
- In an assessment if trainee dropping out of the training program, the assessment fee will not be
- Following details to be confirmed by TP at least 10 days before the assessment date:
- Shift timings of the batches
- SPOC on the day of assessments
- Location of assessment
- Preferred mode of assessments ( tablet or pen-paper)
- Language preferred for assessments
- Any other special instruction for the day of assessments
- Once the assessment date is confirmed by RSDC, there will be no change on the assessment dates
- RSDC may request TP for the visit of assessment agency for better understanding of job role and machinery available for development of question bank as per annexure
- TP to submit weekly reports to RSDC as per attached
- TP to submit weekly attendance sheet of the students and fortnightly report on the progress of the training batches as per annexure
- TP to share final report of training batch along with the employer feedback at the end of each batch
- TP to provide placement assistance to beneficiaries after successful completion of training
For more information, contact:
Ms Shewani Nagpal
Mobile: +91-8130 924440 | Email ID: email@example.com